Actual item may be lighter/darker than pictured.
Original price $843.00
Current price $562.00
- Corner-block frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Button-tufted back cushions
- 2 toss pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Polyester upholstery; polyester and polyester/rayon pillows
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
Inches: 85" W x 39" D x 37" H
Metric: 2159mm W x 990.6mm D x 939.8mm H
Whether your inspiration is ultra contemporary or mid-century modern, the Benissa sofa in alabaster off white is sure to look right at home. A two-over-two cushion design makes for a clean, simply chic aesthetic that’s enhanced with button tufting, wedge arm styling and vibrant floral accent pillows for a fresh twist. Rest assured, the sofa’s chenille-feel upholstery is love at first touch.
Frame constructions have been rigorously tested to simulate the home and transportation environments for improved durability. Frame components are secured with combinations of glue, blocks, interlocking panels and staples. Seats and back spring rails are cut from mixed hardwood and engineered lumber. Stripes and patterns are match cut. All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards. Cushions are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam. Constructed with a platform seat foundation.
115 / 52.16
63 / 1.78
Number of Seats:
|(2)||loose seat cushions|